Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fairy Costume

Well, inspired by the excitement of someone actually reading my blog- I have decided to do some more posts. I should be doing my homework...but we'll just pretend that those assignments will finish themselves.

So here is my sister Ellie modeling our purple fairy costume courtesy of Etsy seller muxoriginals. The seller even included a green purse as a gift! Woooot! That is one of the nice things about Etsy- some sellers include little gifts with your order. Of course, I don't always need a gift to be happy. Sometimes they include cards or notes and special wrapping. That is enough to satisfy me!

The pink shoes she is wearing were purchased from AG. They should really be purple...but we don't have a pair of purple shoes...


Below is the giftie purse- wish it was a better picture - but it just wouldn't come out right. By the way, muxoriginals has a whole line of fairy costumes available in a variety of colors. I have been tempted to buy the white costume and pretend to be a winter fairy in my ice skates...but that will have to wait until I get my allowance later this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...