Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dollies Dressmaker Felicity Dress

It's me! It's me! Finally, I get my own picture back up on my own blog. Haha.

I am modeling The Dollies' Dressmaker Felicity Work Dress. I think AG used to offer this dress, but it is now retired. So instead of searching on ebay for a $100 dress, we found it at The Dollies' Dressmaker. The quality is fantastic!

The Dollies' Dressmaker is not on Etsy, but instead has its own posh website and blog- so be sure to Google both of these things. There is a "What's New" section of the blog where you can see the newest designs!

You may be wondering why we need more colonial dresses, since we have nearly 1000 already. You can never have too many doll clothes. That's my motto.

The pictures below show the dress with and without the accompanying apron. The hair kerchief also comes with the dress. Gosh, I look gorgeous...I mean *cough cough*...the dress looks gorgeous!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...