Monday, April 6, 2009

Melody Valerie Verdant Dress

I have a lot of things to post (i.e. a lot of new clothing to show you), but I have to pace myself. One for tonight and then bedtime.

Remember how I told you the Etsy store of Melody Valerie Couture would be posting a surprise on April 3rd? Well it was "The Verdant Dress" which Penny promptly purchased. It is a one-of-a-kind dress with cream fabric and a green tulle under-layer. On the bodice and edge of the dress are embroidered vines and leaves with light green Swarovski crystals and tiny green beads. There are even crystals sewn onto the tulle! This dress definitely took a lot of work.

Pictures are way better than anything I can describe so look below to see Sundari modeling the new dress. She has claimed it as her own for special occasions. It looks fantastic with her darker skin tone.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...