Sunday, November 21, 2010

Donna Cotterman Princess Leia Costume

Hi again! I'm attempting to get some more posts in before Turkey Day as we are traveling for that festive occasion and won't be able to post for awhile. And let's just hope I don't get sick again. Fingers crossed.

We purchased this Princess Leia costume with complimentary light saber from Etsy seller Donna Cotterman over a year ago and now we finally get around to showing it to you. Donna currently has a lot of interesting stuff for sale in her shop including this Princess Leia costume and Harry Potter school uniforms. So check it out today!

Our model is our MyAG #49-- Adanya Navarre. She makes a pretty cute Princess Leia. We tried to do her hair in the signature buns, but honestly we aren't very good at making cool hairstyles. :-( We are much better at the shopping and dressing dolls part of this blog. Haha.

But hopefully you still like Adanya's look despite the semi-dysfunctional buns-- Enjoy zee pics! Oh and p.s. the trick or treat bags are from the AG Fall Treats set that comes with 2 blank bags and stickers to decorate them-- Just FYI.



7 comments:

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

Adorable!!

Rebecca Rubin said...

How cute! She makes a very pretty Princess Leia. Love the hair. ;)

I haven't commented on here yet, but I've really enjoyed looking at your photos for a while now.

I just started a blog of my own. You can check it out, if you like! ;)

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

Oh my goodness! I just love the movie star wars and Leia is one of my favorite characters! This costume is great! I will have to check out her store!!

Buffy0214 said...

I had to get this! I loved Star Wars as a kid and this is a unique AG costume. Thanks for posting such cute clothes.

E said...

Cute! I was surprised when I first saw it because I like STAR WARS.

Keersten said...

That is too cute! My little Star Wars fan might need to find this under the tree for her Felicity. ;D

Princess Leia Costume said...

We purchased this Princess Leia costume with complimentary light saber from Etsy seller Donna Cotterman over a year ago and now we finally ... leiacostume.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...