Friday, January 13, 2012

CeCe Accessorizes

CeCe found her accessories that we showed you in the previous post 
and added them to her outfit. 


"Don't they look wonderful?" she asked Kenna.




"I guess they do look very pretty," Kenna replied.


"Do you want to dress up in a historical outfit too and we can pretend that we are 
in 1850s New Orleans together?" CeCe asked.


"Nah. I'm not too interested in doing that at the moment. 
Penny bought me this new Super Heroes Lego set at Water Tower Place
and I want to start putting it together."


"But that doesn't look like much fun," CeCe sighed.


"It does to me," Kenna smiled.


Will CeCe play Legos with Kenna? 

Will Kenna dress up in historical clothes for fun?

Or will CeCe give up and pretend to be in 1850s New Orleans on her own?

Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...