Saturday, February 4, 2012

CeCe Admits Defeat

Kenna was finishing up her Lego kit when CeCe came back into the room.

"I have dressed in my overly-theatrical pajamas and I got my Kit doll to comfort me. 
I guess I'll be going to bed now," CeCe sighed.




"Oh?" Kenna replied. "Those are nice pajamas."

"You really think so?"


"Yeah, I do. So I just finished building my Lego kit..."

"You did?!" CeCe beamed.


"Yeah, are you sure you don't want to play Legos? You could be Catwoman and I'll be Batman. She is stealing a diamond and Batman is trying to get it back."





"Oh. No, I don't want to be Catwoman. 
I thought we could do something else. Something different."


"Like what?" Kenna asked.

"I don't know. I'm out of ideas."


Kenna left the room and came back dragging a box.

"How about this?"


"More Legos!"CeCe gasped and threw up her arms, dropping Kit in the process.


"Yeah. But this time it is Harry Potter and not superheroes. 
And it's the Knight Bus, that is different than a motorcycle and a street scene," Kenna explained.


"I don't want to build that!"

"You don't like Harry Potter either?" Kenna asked.

"No. I like Harry Potter. If you drag him into the room, then I'll be interested."

"Hmmm."


"You just don't want to play with me," CeCe looked down.

"That's not true," Kenna replied.

"I think it is. I don't think you want to be friends with me. I think you are embarrassed because I wore my underwear under your dress as leggings and I looked dumb. I really am a lot cooler than that."

Kenna studied Cece and then walked out of the room.

CeCe waited for a little while, but Kenna didn't return.


"Where'd she go?" Cece said to the empty room.


Stay tuned to find out what happens next!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, I hope they build the Knight Bus set! I got that for Christmas - it's so much fun! :)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm .. i want the knight bus .. lol .. poor Cece she just is not winning in this war against legos .. lol

Taryn

PolkaDot said...

I love this story!! :)

PolkaDot
zebrastripeandpolkadot.blogspot.com

btw I am having a giveaway at my blog! Please come and enter it!

PolkaDot said...

I love this story!! :)

PolkaDot
zebrastripeandpolkadot.blogspot.com

btw I am having a giveaway at my blog! Please come and enter it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...