Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Doll Closet Christmas Dress

Here is the beginning of those Christmas-y posts I was talking about a week ago... yeah, I'm a bit slow per usual. But I am finally back from my out-of-state excursion and I have the time to organize these things.

First we have a Christmas-themed Asian-style Crossover dress purchased from Etsy seller Doll Closet. It is created from a novelty fabric with words like "Naughty," "Santa," "Joy," etc. printed on it. Our Ruthie (fka Jess) is modeling this fun dress for us. It came with the red tie-on belt that can also be used as a headband and of course can be used for other outfits as well. Always nice to have those types of versatile accessories.

Want to visit the Doll Closet shop?
Click here.

Please enjoy the photos!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...