Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Necklaces Arrived!

Ok, so I was just rummaging through the giant stack of mail that we received today. In amongst the 1000s of holiday catalogs (no I don't need a Christmas tree rotator thank you), I found a package for me!

I asked Etsy seller MelodyValerie if she made that pearl necklace that came with the Madeleine dress seen below- and she did! So I asked her if she would make me some more necklaces- and she said she would! So she created 2 coral necklaces and 4 pearl necklaces just for me! Well, technically she created them for Penny because I can't order things on the internet. (Too young and no credit card....waaaaa...)

Anyway, uh, where was I? Oh right! So they arrived today! Yeay! Obviously the next logical step is to share pictures with you...so, waa-laa!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...