Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Keepers Blue Christmas Dress

Here is the second item that Penny won on ebay- a blue Christmas dress designed for the AG Ruthie doll by Keepers Dolly Duds. Can you see the tiny Christmas trees in the fabric? Clever, very clever!

I really like the designs. They are so creative. I think I am going to request that I get to model the next purchase, though I'm not the appropriate brunette. Hehe.

It came with the lovely blue hair ribbon that you see in Samantha's hair. And if you haven't heard the news, (if you haven't you must be living under a rock) Samantha is being "archived."

Most likely, as of this moment, the dolls are sold out. Luckily Penny snagged her before she was gone. So we are particularly happy to have her here with us, sharing our happy little home.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...