Thursday, January 22, 2009

Melody Valerie Couture Customer Spotlight

Oops!

I meant to tell everyone that my blog- "The Doll Wardrobe" -was featured as a customer spotlight on the Melody Valerie Couture blog! It is their December 29, 2008 entry. How exciting! So thank you Melody Valerie Couture for featuring us- I greatly appreciate it!

The Melody Valerie Couture Etsy store still has 3 types of dresses for sale from the Fall-Winter line. In addition, I am sure there will be new Spring-Summer dresses very soon. We can look forward to seeing their new model- Lisette -in some of these new dresses. "Lisette" seems to be an Emily doll. She is really gorgeous and the pictures of her on the MVC blog are tempting me to ask Penny to purchase her for our little household.

Ok, so that brings the doll wish list count up to fourteen....yes, FOURTEEN! Good grief. We need to put an addition on our house....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...