Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kaya Comes to Badger's Wood!

An AG gift card came our way last week and an order from AG mysteriously arrived on our doorstep today... ;)

Who was inside? Well, Kaya of course! (As you can tell from the post title, heehee.) She has been on our "Wish List" for awhile now and we actually have a lot of her collection squirreled away in anticipation of her arrival. She is going to be a historical doll and a Time Traveler so she can wear all sorts of different clothing. We had a difficult time rationalizing another dolly purchase this month after four new dolls already this year..... but the person who sent us the gift card thinks Kaya is pretty awesome, so we thought this was the best way to spend it. :D

So here are the pictures of her arrival, in-box and out-of-box, with her wolf-dog Tatlo! Her right-side braid was kind of askew and loose on that side, but she still looks so cute!




Welcome Kaya and Tatlo!

4 comments:

Gomunk said...

Oh, you got a really pretty Kaya! She's been on my wishlist for a while (I have a goal to collect all of the Historicals) but something always come up (i.e. retirements) when I decide to get her. I'm hoping someone can pick her up for me from the MCM sale this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :-)
Congrats on your Kaya. I can't wait to see her modeling. You've got a knack with great photography and a knack for finding even cuter outfits.

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

Congrats on Kaya! She is a beauty!

Ruthie Anne said...

I love Kaya!! I love her so much! i might get her this year or next year. she is cute!

Avery Voisin said...

Kaya is stunning. What a beautiful girl! I love her skin tone, and her hair is so long and silky. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...