Monday, February 28, 2011

Ye Olde Christmas Gifts

Remember like two months ago when I told you that my sister and I received special Christmas gifts this year? And I was going to post about them? Yeah.... and I didn't..... well here they are now. We got two Ty Li'l Ones: Mariah and Hannah.

Ellie got Mariah and I got Hannah and you can see them in their boxes below.... we added in some bonus pics of Grandma's Christmas tree and some of her decorations. :-) We will have pics of the dolls out of their boxes, too -- they even went outside to build a tiny snowman. So stay tuned for those pics.




And the good news for you is that Penny picked up "Trendy Taylor" as a giveaway item for this year. She will be featured as one of our monthly giveaways for AG's 25th Anniversary at some point. Here is the standard manufacturer's image below because we haven't taken pics of her yet. She is very cute in person. :-)

4 comments:

Caelen said...

Those dolls look cute. :)
~Caelen

Miranda said...

Those dolls are SOOOO adorable! Are they sixed to be a doll for an AG doll? Like a mini doll??? :D

~Miranda

Nora and Maple said...

Yep-- they are like mini dolls. Go here: http://thedollwardrobe.blogspot.com/2010/12/winter-project-idea-20-and-more-stuff.html ....to see Kaya's Brianna L'il One from Ty next to her for scale.

susan said...

I saw these dolls at the restaurant Cracker Barrel around Christmas time. I remember them because I thought they were SO cute! More so than a Kelly doll.
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...