Friday, May 13, 2011

Reader's 1950s Diner!

Just wanted to post some pics of the 1950s diner diorama that the Photo Contest Winner sent us -- made for her kids' school project, and featuring the dress that Mia was wearing while riding the chicken.... Thank you for sharing them with us "S.P."!

It is pretty darn neat! We love this kind of stuff -- If anyone else has any dolly diorama photos that they'd love to share with our readers, please feel free to email them to nora.demington@gmail.com. It's not a contest or anything -- just for fun. :-)

And also we wanted to remind y'all that the poll about our next contest ends on Sunday morning, so be sure to vote before then. It seems as if the majority of people want to start the contest now.... but we'll see what the final numbers are.

Thanks again to "S.P." for these awesome diner photos!


6 comments:

American Girl Dolls Rock!! said...

oh my goodness this is simply amazing! I love the jukebox machine!

Virginia said...

Is that a paper standup of Dean Martin in the corner? lol Very cute! Molly's chairs & table would look nice too.

Joni said...

Yeah, my Suzie is telling me that she wants to leave me and move in with them...

Kendall said...

make a copy for me please lol

TracysDesigns1 18" Doll Clothes said...

That is Awesome!! I've always enjoyed 50's music and loved dressing up in poodle skirts as a kid... okay who am I kidding... I still love finding reasons to put on a poodle skirt!

Those dolls look ready for a sock hop! I wonder what's playing on jutebox!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...