Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Am Famous!!!

Okay, not really all that famous -- I just got my Halloween costume picture posted in the Doll Diaries Halloween Parade Week 4 though! Yay!

(Warning: Long Post, Lots of Pics!)

Check out the link to see the site: http://dolldiaries.com/halloween-parade-week-4/

And here is my fantastically-wonderful pic....


Penny ordered this custom-made Kim Possible costume for me from Cinnamon of Liberty Jane Clothing. It came with the shirt, pants, belt, and shoes. It is totally awesome!


Here is Kim Possible, teenage-super-spy, from the ye olde Disney Channel cartoon (in case you don't know who she is).


Then Penny told us we'd be going to Walt Disney World for Halloween this year! Yay! I am going to wear my Kim Possible costume at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! We will try and get pictures, but it might be difficult because of the crowds at the Magic Kingdom that night. But we will certainly try to have some pictures from WDW to entertain you, even if they aren't me in my awesome costume. ;-)


Here I am modeling my costume with my Trick or Treat bag and Harry Potter Hogwarts sorting hat from Aunt Bees Old Sew N Sew. We will be stopping over in Universal Studios for one day to check out The Wizarding World of Harry Potter while we are in Florida!




Thus starts my campaign to get AG to put a store in Orlando! There should be one in Downtown Disney peoples! How many of our readers go to Disney World and/or Universal Studios? Or visit places near Orlando on a semi-regular basis? Would you like to see an AG store in Orlando too??? We certainly would! Not that AG will listen to us, but we will start our campaign anyways because it is fun!

Comment below with your thoughts on an AG store being in Orlando!


Here I am striking the best Kim Possible pose I can do without having bendable arms and legs. Karate chop! ;-)



And here I fold that pose into my "Trick or Treat: Give Me Candy" pose....



I told Penny I needed a pet naked mole rat to complete my costume. Then she took me to the zoo and showed me what they actually look like in non-Disney-cartoon reality. I then suggested that the naked mole rats stay at the zoo. They are actually a little too gross looking even to post on this blog. Even though this is a Halloween-themed post. Yeah, that gross. We'll stick with animated Rufus...



More fun pics of me as KP....




And more fun pics of our Halloween display items....
the fuzzy pumpkin is from Mint Conspiracy, fyi.



Thanks for visiting us today!

Stay tuned to find out the winner of our Time Warp Photo Contest!
We are still calculating the votes, but we'll pick a winner soon enough. :-)

9 comments:

Caelen said...

Great entry, Nora! I'll go comment!

Nora and Maple said...

Thanks Caelen!!

Winx Club fan said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

thats great! i hope you win! that is such a cute idea, i love kim possible! i miss the old disney channel shows, like phil of the future, did you ever watch those?

Char said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome Kim Possible-ness in our Halloween Parade!! When one of my daughters was younger she LOVED Kim Possible and I had to make her a KP birthday cake.

Have fun at Mickey's party!

Claire said...

Aw, I love your Kim Possible costume! I used to record the reruns when they were on...I wish Disney would put them back on for Saturday mornings!

And I've been to Disneyland - not Disneyworld...yet - in October before, just not on Halloween. I'll have to go sometime. :)

Kellee said...

YES! I've been saying for years they should put an AGP in Orlando! :) And Kim Possible was one of my favorite cartoons back when [like eight years ago?? :)] haha Her outfit is too cute. :)

Miranda said...

Oh my gosh, when I read "Kim Possible," I kind of forgot what that was... XD Good thing you had the picture! I think I watched an episode or two... Anyways, I LOVE your costume, and I think you'll have fun at Walt Disney World! :D I know I did! Both times... ;D

~Miranda

Heather Hare said...

I definitely think there should be an AGP at Downtown Disney!!!

And one in Houston! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...