Friday, November 2, 2012

Adanya's Halloween-Birthday Party!
Part Three!

Yo-la! Happy Belated Halloween! 

We meant to post this Wednesday, but life just got so busy it didn't happen. Le sigh. Did everyone gets lots of candy? We got the bag of candy we bought ourselves, haha. ;-)

So we are returning to Adanya's party today, and tomorrow we'll do the first post on the MyAG Purple Party holiday dress. Then we'll go back to the party and so on, back and forth. We have a lot to show you from the party, so it will appear throughout November (maybe into December if we are slow)-- lots of guests, outfits, and gifts.

Lottie is the first guest to arrive at Adanya's Halloween-Birthday Party. 


Lottie: "Happy Birthday Adanya! I'm so glad you invited me to the party. I'm new in town, so it will be nice to meet some more people!"

Adanya: "No problem -- Thank you for coming!"

Lottie: "Here is your gift. I asked your Mom what you would want..."

Adanya: "Ooo, thank you! We'll put it here and open it when everyone gets here."

Lottie: "Cool beans."


Lottie is wearing a peplum top from Royal Doll Boutique, based on a slightly modified version of the Liberty Jane pattern from the Penny Lane outfit. http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/2012/08/peplum-top-pattern-for-dolls.html


Her pants are from the MyAG line, they are the ones that comes with the Weekend Fun Outfit. Her shoes are Lanie's from AG, and her purse we bought at that local shop where we found all sorts of goodies.


Adanya: "I am really curious what my Mom told you to get..."


Lottie: "Something really cool! But I guess you'll have to wait to know until the other girls get here. Who else is coming?"


Adanya: "Well, Beatrice just called and said she is on her way..."


Lottie: "I think I heard a car door!"


Adanya: "I wonder if it is Beatrice???"


Lottie: "Is that cake I see over there?"


Thanks for visiting us today!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL..."is that cake I see over there?" That sounds just like my daughter!! :)

PinkyPris said...

Happy Birthday, Adanya! And I hope Lottie makes new friends soon!!!
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Your pics are adorable. I don't have Caroline or #49 but this is making me want to get them LOL :D <3

Kyles Korner said...

Your birthday party looks like it was a lot of fun. I sure hope so.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Has the winner emailed you yet?

Nora and Maple said...

Nope, we haven't heard from her yet.

Jessie said...

So fun and exciting to see Adanya wearing a dress from my Etsy shop... coming across this blog and seeing all the cool handmade AG clothes there are out there was one of the things that made me decide to take the plunge and start selling on Etsy, so it's kind of a full-circle thing for me. =)
Her coloring could not be more perfect with that dress!

Nora and Maple said...

I'm glad it has come full circle for you! Adanya loves her dress. Every day we try to help out our little AG community and make it stronger and stronger. So happy you are selling on Etsy -- we love your stuff!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...