Friday, April 26, 2013

The Four Finalists of the 2013 GPC!

Hola! 
We finally post the four finalists from 
Round One of the 2013 Grand Photo Contest!

Woot!

This took a lot of deliberation to choose the final four.
There were so many great pictures!

But there can only be 4 competitors in the Final Round.

So here they are. 

We chose one pic from each finalist to represent them in this post.





So if this is your pic -- then we'll be emailing you about the Final Round!
You have one more pic to take!

The four Final Round participants should take a photograph that corresponds to one of the clues/themes that they haven't used yet.

The list is here:

If he/she wants to suggest a different theme for their photograph -- just tell us in the email convo.

If you are a finalist, please email us your photograph for the Final Round at nora.demington@gmail.com.

The four Final Round photographs 
are due May 17th, 2013.

 Just to give y'alls a bit of time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I got to win:) But that's all right the pics you had win are GREAT!! Are you going to have another contest soon?

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Wowee, thanks so much! I'm hyperventilating over here. :D Off to figure out my last picture. ;)

Congrats to all the finalists, and great job to everyone else. There were so many wonderful pictures!

Nora and Maple said...

Next contest will be the 2013 Fashion Design Challenge!

Unknown said...

Congrats, guys! I didn't enter because I don't have permission to do anything that involves giving out my address, but the winning photos are all STUNNING! And a fashion design contest? I'm an amateur sewer (I don't even use a machine xD ) but I'm going to try and enter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...