Sunday, April 26, 2009

gehrom Brown Sweater and Hat Set

Well, I mentioned gehrom as a featured Ebay seller in our earlier post from today and I decided I should show you something that we have purchased from this seller.

If I just saw the name "gehrom," I'd probably think they sell AG-sized robot costumes or something...but in fact they sell knitted items!

Penny found two great knitted sets in their shop that she wanted: a brown sweater-coat and hat, and a grey and red sweater-coat and hat. The hats sort of look like they could work for the 1920s, 30s, and 70s. While Penny was trying to decide which time period they should go to, Kit demanded that they were both hers. That doll can be feisty!

So here is the first set in all of its knitted glory! Extra bonus: the flower on the hat is removable, and hence, movable. Yippee! It's a sweet set. Well-made. Super-warm for those chilly days. And it looks great on our lovely Kit.

Coming soon (tomorrow, maybe)..... two new outfits for the 1940s from the Terristouch Etsy shop! Yay for fantastic doll clothing! Wooohoooo! (Maybe I ate too much sugar today...)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...