Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow! 2 Followers!

Here we are in mid-April and we have discovered that several more people have actually found my weird little blog and two people are even following it! Whoa! and Wow! Thank you followers!

In the spirit of having actual readers (maybe more people are actually looking at this than I realize) - I am going to try to post one new outfit a week. And I am publishing this post so I am reminded to actually do that. :)

We have quite a backlog of stuff that Penny has bought but we have not actually done a photo shoot for and made postings. So fear not, we certainly have enough things to post for one outfit per week! Maybe if I get really good about posting on a weekly basis I can do two outfits per week. But I guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself yet....

So for this week I will post a Felicity Style Colonial Era gown from Ebay store sdls275.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...