Monday, May 17, 2010

Ruthie (Jess) Models Liberty Jane

In this post our Ruthie, once upon a time "Jess," is taking her turn modeling some items from the Liberty Jane Spring 2010 Line. She starts off wearing "Getty Villa Stroll" and then gets to model some Mix and Match outfits, just like Arista did last week.

So without further ado....the first outfit from the "Malibu Libby" theme...."Getty Villa Stroll".... without a doubt the most mix and matchable outfit amongst the first four outfits of the Spring 2010 Line....



And next is the green top from "Harajuku Station" with the jeans and shoes from "Boomerang"... (very versatile jeans, btw)....



Our final combo today is the jacket from "Boomerang," and the purple top and white shorts from "Getty Villa Stroll." The shoes are again, from "Boomerang".....



As usual, stay tuned for more Liberty Jane posts!
And if you feel like shopping...click here or here!!!

3 comments:

Kiki's Korner said...

These are such stylish clothes! I love the infinite combinations.

♥Rose♥ said...

Aah, stop making me want those outfits! :P I bid on a Getty Villa Stroll this weekend but I lost (badly)--it ended up going for $70! Ack! Anyway, those are beautiful pieces & I like how you mix-and-matched them. Stylish! :D

~Rose

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

Cute! <3 The mix & match, as well as Getty Villa, are awesome! I really want Getty Villa, but that is my second choice. I chose a different outfit as my prize... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...