Friday, May 7, 2010

Special Inquiry

Hello readers! Happy Friday!

We had a question for y'all out there: Penny has been designing costumes for herself for various types of events for a rather long time now and custom-ordering these things because she obviously can't sew them herself. Haha. So the question is: Would you readers like to see those latest projects on this blog? They are human-sized outfits, of course. But y'all might enjoy reading about them, seeing some pics (not on a real person of course- just a dress form or something like that). And they'd only happen rarely, because we simply don't buy as many human-sized costumes here as we buy items of doll clothing. Heehee.

Let me know what you think if you get a chance.
Thanks everyone!

12 comments:

Gabrielle said...

yes! That would be very cool to see!

Anonymous said...

I may not comment much but I LOVE seeing the new things that you create and get .. I would love to see them for sure ..

TracAn

Unknown said...

I really prefer seeing just the doll clothes here, I think. ^_^ Maybe you could start up a personal blog, though? I'm sure I'd love to read that, too!

sophia said...

I would love to see them!

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

I'd love to take a look!

Anonymous said...

Definitely show us some human-sized outfits! I love seeing all customs!

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Oui, I'd enjoy seeing them! Can't wait for pics!

Sophie Amélie said...

Sure! I'd love to see them as well. :) I don't always comment, but that doesn't mean that I don't read your blog. I love your posts and pictures of pretty costumes - whether doll-sized or human-sized!

-Laura

Avery Voisin said...

I'd love to see some of these outfits, too. Like others, I don't always comment (though I try!), but I still read pretty much every post. I think showing some human sized things would be a nice addition to an already amazing blog!

Hannah Joy R. said...

Yes, please!

Emily Marsh said...

Hi, my name is Emily Marsh- I design and make Historical doll clothes and thought you might be interested in seeing my website. it is still somewhat under construction. I am always adding new designs for every era.

www.yoreclothes.com

Loredana said...

I wouldn't mind seeing human size clothes too so go on ahead....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...