Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Chicken Wins!

That's right folks. We have tallied the votes for the April Photo Contest and Photo #7, Mia in her 1950s dress riding the chicken named Mo, won with the most votes. Yay! Congrats to the winner!


We have emailed the winner to let them know they have won and they have already responded. So their outfit will go out to them soon. Yay! :-D

If you didn't win-- don't be disappointed -- it's just supposed to be good fun. :-) We do want some feedback on this contest from y'all. Do you like this type of reader-participation? Do you enjoying sharing/seeing other people's photos here? Is this a type of contest you'd like us to do again? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!

And congrats again to Photo #7 -- Mia and Mo!


ETA: We've been posting direct Etsy item links on our Facebook page. Nothing to build a whole post from -- just cute things we see and want people to know about as we browse Etsy. Just FYI for our readers who might be interested in Etsy goodies. :-)

6 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I think this was a great contest! It was fun to see what people came up with. It was also fun to be able to vote for our favorites. I sat this one out, but I'd love to get involved in another photo contest, if you held any more. :) And congrats to the photographer of Photo #7!! :)

Muzzy said...

This was awesome! I loved placing a vote and entering a picture! My Mia (#17) Congratulates the other Mia and Mo!
I can't wait for the next contest!!!

Unknown said...

loved the chicken and rider

Kendall said...

The chicken wins? I love the way you worded that (haha)

Unknown said...

Oh I love this!! Congratulations to the winner :)

I have such an appreciation for chickens but have no idea where it came from (I's a city gal).
Please tell who made this dress. It is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e

Nora and Maple said...

Renee-- The winner made the dress herself -- and I don't think she sells them. But I can ask!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...