Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Maple in the Woods

Here is our biggest accomplishment for the month of November!!! Yeah. We've done a lot of other things for the blog -- but not all of them are actually ready to be posted. So we are happy we finally uploaded, sorted, edited, imported, and compiled these photos into an iMovie for Youtube.

And Maple is very proud of her modeling efforts for this "Maple in the Woods" photo shoot. She insisted that she get another round of outdoor photo shoots -- we said she could have one day. So she went for a ride in the car, was carried in the backpack for awhile, and then walked in the woods for the photo shoot.

With these photos we experimented a lot with lighting and photo editing (such as brightness, saturation, and color balance), so you can see how versatile even just one camera can be (our Canon Rebel).

Maple's signature green coat is from Lemieux Doll Boutique, her jeans are from Liberty Jane, and she stole her boots from Lira (Lanie) per usual.

We hope you enjoy this musical photo shoot!!!



Here are some photos outside of the Youtube video; sometimes they look better outside of the vid (which seems to make them more orange than they really are sometimes, haha).










Thanks for visiting us today!

7 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Great photos, Maple! I just did an outdoor fall photo shoot myself. It was fun, although I wish I could have just played more. Mama takes TONS of photos!!!!! I love your jacket, by the way. Green must be another good color for us. ;)

Have a nice day! :)

Hayden

Mickey's Girl said...

Hi Maple! I love your photoshoot. (and mainly that awesome coat!) What camera do you use? Their amazing photos!

Mickey's Girl

imrachelnicole said...

Awesome pictures! What song is that?

Nora and Maple said...

Thanks everyone!

I checked out Hayden's photos -- Cool! Very nice!

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i

Song: "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson (until Youtube finds it and removes the track, possibly, haha -- Sssshhh)

Sophie Amélie Moreau said...

Maple,

I love your coat! It looks darling on you, especially with your hazel eyes. What a nice photoshoot, too.

Sophie

Melangell said...

Love your coat it is so cute. Hope my Mom can make me one that is half as cute. I love your walking stick. I need to get myself one of those.

Looks like your walk in the woods was lots of fun.

piggypower29 said...

Maple that coat is so your color!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...