Saturday, February 4, 2012

CeCe Changes Tactics

When we last left the CeCe and Kenna saga CeCe was attempting to play with Kenna but that wasn't really working out for her. Kenna wanted to play with Legos and CeCe isn't interested in them. And yet CeCe won't play with the other dolls.

(The last post on this storyline was Jan. 20th - fyi. Where does the time go?)


CeCe returned to the doll room to find Kenna. 
This time she was wearing the green, black and white AG soccer uniform.


"How about soccer? You don't like gymnastics, I guess, but maybe you will like soccer!"

"Uh...," Kenna replied.


"See, I have these cool cleats and leg guards. And here is the ball and trophy. We can play against each other and see who wins the trophy. There was a certificate of excellence too, but I must have dropped that in the hallway as I came back here. It was hard carrying it all and not dropping the ball."



"Have you played soccer before?" Kenna asked.

"Nope. You just kick a ball, though - right?"


"Eh. I'm sure there is more to it than that... But I am still putting together my Lego street scene, so I'm not ready to play soccer. Also, I'm not really sure Penny would want us kicking a ball around the house. And it's a bit too cold to go outside to play soccer."


"I guess you are probably right," CeCe pouted a little bit.


"Why don't you show off some of the stuff Penny bought us in Chicago to the other girls?"

"I don't know. They have all lived here for awhile. We are the only ones who are new. 
It will be weird talking to them," CeCe replied.


"That's not true, Annalise and Addy are sorta new as well."

"Yeah, but they already have friends they hang out with," CeCe sighed.


"I'm sure they'll hang out with you, too."

"Mebbe... But it's late. I'll just get ready for bed instead."


CeCec gathered up the soccer ball and trophy and left the room. Kenna tapped her chin and thought about her. She looked at her watch and noticed it was only four in the afternoon.

She wondered if she should follow CeCe and talk with her more. 

"I'll go find her after I finish this kit," she said aloud to herself.


Stay tuned to find out what happens next!

3 comments:

Emma Kate said...

I can't wait for the next part!!

Caelen said...

@Emma
Me too!

Kiki's Korner said...

That was so cute! I love the way you have done Cécé's hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...