Monday, February 6, 2012

Kenna Returns

Kenna came back into the room carrying a watch, a pair of sporty sandals, CeCe's crinoline, and her underwear from her Meet Outfit.

She proceeded to put the underwear on her head, replace her shoes with the sandals, tie the crinoline around her waist over her clothes, and hand CeCe the watch.





"Look, I accessorized just like you wanted me to," she said smiling.
"And I think this new watch Penny bought us goes well with your pajamas."

"That's not exactly the kind of accessories I had in mind. You look weird..." CeCe replied.


"Yep, I know I look silly. But I don't mind wearing underwear where everyone can it see, and I'm not embarrassed by your pantaloons thing from earlier. 
I don't get embarrassed very easily. 
And I do want to be your friend, CeCe. I'm sorry you thought that I didn't."


CeCe smiled at Kenna. 

"Now that we look all fancy, what do you want to do now?" Kenna asked her.


"Do you want to go play the Harry Potter Lego game on the Wii?" CeCe replied. 
"I overheard Nora telling the girls how much fun it was. 
And while I'm not that much into Legos, I do like Wii games."

"Okay, Let's go check it out!"


Kenna and CeCe went to the living room together to play with the Wii.

The End!


Thanks for reading our story!

Stay tuned for more posts soon!


p.s. Your 2012 Grand Photo Contest Activity Two Pics are due tomorrow, February 7th.

4 comments:

PolkaDot said...

AWww! I like that ending! :)

PolkaDot

zebrastripeandpolkadot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aww-- very cute!!

Carolyn Mary said...

FANTABULOUS ending! ;)

~Carolyn

Jasmine said...

A great ending to a great story! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...