Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heritage4 and LinneaAnne Now Have Blogs!

You may have noticed that December was lacking my Wednesday "AG Fans Message Board Member Special Features." My last one was for Thanksgiving time, I think.... Gee, I can't even keep track of my own posts. :P

But I wanted to start them up again as a continuing tribute to people's creativity, so here we are! And today's post allows me to inform you that both Heritage4 and LinneaAnne have started their own dolly blogs! Awesome!

Heritage4's blog has been around a little while longer, and it is a good place to see what she has created recently for AG dolls and stuff that is for sale. She just sold two dresses that were posted on there yesterday(ish). LinneaAnne's blog features her AG doll Piper and the first post was about her using a Liberty Jane pattern to create some doll clothing! Yay!

So want to visit Heritage4's blog?
Please click here!
Interested in what LinneaAnne's blog is all about?
Please click here!
To highlight their dolly creations and give you a taste of what you might see on their blog, we have included two slideshows (below) of some of the outfits we haven't posted about yet.

Heritage4's Slideshow
What do you see? Here are the descriptions, courtesy of Heritage4.
1. Red coat: This is a warm coat with red ribbon trim and decorative stitching. It was based on a coat that the doll Addy from the American Girl company wears.
2. Olive and red dress: This outfit is based of off the one that Maid Marian wears in the BBC "Robin Hood" series.
3. Purple, black and brown outfit: Another outfit that came from the mind. I started with a deep purple tunic dress and added to that a laced vest, black tights, and boots.
4. Black-brown dress and corset: This outfit was inspired by the imagination! A black print with a light gold design running through it caught my eye and I knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind. I also added a dark brown corset to it.
5. and 6. Brown polka dot dress: This outfit is historically accurate and reflects the style of the 70's. It is made from several panels and a mandarin collar. The second picture is a close-up of the top of the dress. You can see the collar a lot better.
7. Yellow-gold ballgown: This gown was made for a customer who was in search of Halloween costumes. Together we decided that this outfit would be just about perfect for her.


And here is one bigger picture, for easier viewing.

All photos above are the property of Heritage4.

LinneaAnne's Slideshow

What do you see? Here are the descriptions, courtesy of LinneaAnne.
1., 2. and 3. Molly's birthday pinafore dress, done in pink and white. Goes nicely with Molly's recital shoes. :-) Modeled by Lotta, my AGOT #3.
4. Addy's Patriotic dress. I got that ribbon wrapped around a Christmas present, and right away I knew it would work perfect as her patriotic sash. The coloring in the picture is a little off, the dress is really a deep beautiful red.
5., 6. and 7. Addy's school suit. This isn't the best picture...the detailing on the front of the blouse is really there, I promise. :-)
In true spirit of Addy's school suit, I lined the inside of the jacket with scraps I found in my mom's sewing box. They are leftover pieces from dresses she made me when I was little.


And here is one bigger picture.

All photos above are the property of LinneaAnne.

Newer readers, you may now be wondering what is the AG Fans Message Board... please click here! It is for AG Fans 13 years old or older. Heritage4 and LinneaAnne are both members on this Message Board particularly known for their sewing talents. :)

Happy AGFMB Special Feature Wednesday everyone!
And thank you so much to Heritage4 and LinneaAnne for allowing us to post about them here and to showcase their creations. We hope this increases your blogs' net traffic, heehee.

2 comments:

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

I love Heritage4's outfits!

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

Thank you for telling others about my blog. :-)

Linnea! Your blog is especially fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...