Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Off to NYC and AGP!

Sorry for the lack of posts. We thought we'd be able to get some more posts in before we leave, but alas that is not going to happen. I have to clean my room again before our vacation starts and that is the priority. :(

But we will have lots of things to talk about when we get back: AGPNY, what we got from there, what we did in NY, what else we bought on New Year's Eve with our Lanie order, and those handmade items that will be part of our giveaway. In addition, we'll look at another helpful list-- Ebay sellers and websites for handmade clothing for American Girl dolls, updated for early 2010. And a whole bunch of other topics. :D

We'll be back next week sometime! Toodle pip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip, can't wait to see pictures and to learn more about Lira!
Mia

Kfanningcm said...

I hope you have a blast at the AGP!!! I just found this blog through American Girl Playthings website and I love it! I can't wait to hear about your trip!! My Mom, My daughter and I were able to make a trip to AGP Chicago shortly before Christmas but did not get a chance to look at everything that I wanted to due to some unforseen traveling/icy road conditions in Michigan, so needless to say I am counting the minutes until I can head back there again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...