Friday, January 1, 2010

Ordered Lanie and
Some Surprises for Our Readers

:) Yes, at 1:52 am after Penny arrived home from her New Year's Eve frivolities, she ordered Lanie and some super-duper-fantastic surprises for our readers.

We really don't have that many blond dolls in the collection yet, so "Lanie" will help to fill a "gap"... Her curly hair and side-bangs look cute and were what really tempted Penny. And I argued that she is basically a freckle-less bleach-blond version of me. And I love me. ;) There's just something about those hazel eyes....so endearing.

Who else finds it annoying that the Messenger Bag says Lanie right on it? We are going to rename our Lanie to Lira Sartorius, but what will she do with someone else's bag??? Maybe it can be a hand-me-down from her older sister Lanie....hmmm.

Stay tuned for details on the "super-duper-fantastic surprises" for our readers; we will probably post about them some time next week. They are really exciting! :D

6 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

Neat! I can't wait to "meet" Lira when she arrives. As for her bag, why not take a seam-ripper to the lettering? Maybe you could embroider Lira's name on it instead? I think Laura is planning to do that when/if she gets the bag for Lindsey.

And, ooh, surprises...? Can't wait to see what those are!

Sophie

kizzie said...

Can't wait to see the surprises! I ordered Lanie's starter kit. Love the bleach blond hair and hazel eyes! :)

Unknown said...

Ooh that is so exciting, Lanie is adorable! She does look a lot like Us, Nora, but she's cute in her own way. I think her name on the bag is annoying too, I was going to suggest what Laura did, that you could use a seam ripper to take her name out, and sew in Lira's name. Lira is an adorable name, by the way!
Mia

Nora and Maple said...

That is a good idea- to replace the name on the bag by ripping the embroidery out first! We aren't very good at sewing or embroidery here in Badger's Wood (which is why we buy things from everybody else, heehee). But that is a good idea and we will try to do that. Thank you guys!

I hope AG ships our Lanie order soon.... I don't like waiting... ;)

Muzzy said...

Or you could do what I'm doing! Pretend Lanie is the brand! Less work ;)
XOXO Jenna

Nora and Maple said...

That is less work jennakat! Hmmm.... maybe we'll do that if the embroidery change idea doesn't happen for us. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...