Saturday, September 18, 2010

L'Atelier de Sitara Party: Part One

Karen and Zoe decided to have a back-to-school party. So they invited everyone to come in their L'Atelier de Sitara duds and join the festivities.

Step One: Get some snacks and games. Karen and Zoe picked up the Fall Treats Set from AG for their party and a travel-sized Battleship game. The ice cream cone is an eraser we found in a museum gift shop down in Dallas in the spring. :)

Step Two: Pick out some L'Atelier de Sitara clothing to wear to the party. Karen chose the grey pleated skirt and Zoe picked the teal wrap-around top you see below. Karen's tee shirt is a one-of-a-kind creation from Penny's Mum, and her green necklace and boots are from Liberty Jane Clothing. Zoe's black tank top is from Liberty Jane, and her cropped pants and flats are from her MyAG Meet Outfit.

Enjoy zee pictures and stay tuned for part two of the party-- when guests arrive!






3 comments:

Claire said...

Karen and Zoe look lovely! I'm sure they're excited about their party :)

Must you tempt me into putting #33 onto #3 on my wishlist after #35 and #25? And I have to request a L'Atelier de Sitara custom order - only problem is that I'm broke =P

Anonymous said...

Aww, they're so sweet <3 I'm so honoured that they chose to have a L'Atelier de Sitara party! ^_^ It really made me smile after a long and complicated day. I'm so glad you all like the clothing!

~S

Anonymous said...

I have the green boots. I really like 33- she looks a lot like one of the characters I'm writing about, just with lighter hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...