Tuesday, September 21, 2010

L'Atelier de Sitara Party: Part Two

Hola! Welcome to part two of Karen and Zoe's party.... guests begin arriving!

Who has joined us? Lira Sartorius and Emily Bennett are here with a travel-size Scrabble game. What are their L'Atelier de Sitara duds? Lira is wearing the Beachcomber tunic tank top and Emily is wearing a special pair of light-wash skinny jeans. We love the embellishment on the tunic and the nubby texture of the jean fabric!

To complete her look, Lira added on the blue leggings from the AG Lanie Outdoor Outfit (the one with the yellow owl shirt), and a pair of white sandals from Liberty Jane. Emily is wearing a custom-made tee shirt from Penny's Mum, and black and white Converse sneaks from Liberty Jane.

Also, in case you were wondering- FYI- the custom tees are designed from the free tee shirt pattern available from Liberty Jane patterns and made from deconstructed human tee shirts. That has been our favorite way to get awesome graphic tees. :)

Enjoy zee pictures!




4 comments:

Claire said...

Lira and Zoe's looks have been my favorites so far! I just received my Lanie in the mail on Friday, and I just love her!

Nora and Maple said...

Congrats on getting Lanie! She is so photogenic!

Claire said...

I know! It is really impossible to put down a camera in front of her. I was taking pictures for a photostory for my blog, and I couldn't resist even more pictures of her!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! They all look so pretty. I'm so happy that they liked the outfits so much! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...