Friday, October 12, 2012

FDC Site is Live! Voting Starts Now!
Also FDC Due Date Info

Well, first thing is first.

For the FDC Entrants, your Second Outfit Design is due to us today.

But we have been so distracted with making the site asap, we haven't reminded you incessantly.
Heehee.

So entrants -- if you don't have the design ready for today, you can feel free to send it to us before next Saturday, October 20th.

The Due Date for the Second Outfit In-Progress Shots still stands as October 26th.



Second thing is second.


We currently have 38 entries.

You can vote on them as comments on those posts, or via email to nora.demington@gmail.com.

All votes for the First Outfit are due November 9th.
Your voting helps us pick the 2 winners!
All you have to say is "I vote for #___" and that's it. :-)

You can vote for as many entries as you want to.

Feel free to comment on those posts, we think we have enabled that ability.

We did not mark the entrants' categories as either newbie or pro. We figure we don't really need to do that publicly anyways, since it is really only Penny that needs to know when picking the ultimate winners.

Third thing is third.

If you are an entrant, make sure you look over your entry!

We had a lot of them to do, and so we might have screwed something up.

Make sure your entry is there, that everything looks okay, and that the info you want to be there is there. Like if you have an Etsy or online shop and want it listed, make sure it is there. If it is not there, feel free to email us at nora.demington@gmail.com so we can add it or comment on this post.

The "Dynamic" Blogger templates seem to do what they want when it comes to spacing and alignment. So if something like that looks weird, we apologize. We keep going in and changing things like that, but then they just go back to what they want to be. :-/

Anyways... Let us know what you think of the new site!


A BIG THANK YOU to all of the entrants for making this possible!

Any questions for us? Please feel free to ask!

Thanks for visiting us today!


Follow Me on Pinterest

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we vote for ourselves as in the photo contests?
Thanks!

Nora and Maple said...

Yes, you can vote for yourself. :)

Nikki O. said...

I vote for #30, #3 and #2

OldFashionGirl said...

I vote for #3!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2, #3 and #28!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #6 and #15!

Anonymous said...

Can we post on our blogs and other sites to ask people to vote for us?

1Dcat (agcat) said...

25 and 34

Anonymous said...

I vote for #33

Anonymous said...

33

Anonymous said...

I LUV #33 I think was the number?? Halloween skirt and top! Cute.....like the skirt fabric!
Annie James

Anonymous said...

I am voting for my self....#33! Can we win a bald doll?
Mel

Nora and Maple said...

We think someone asked in a comment if they can post about their entry on their blog/Facebook/Pinterest -- Yes you can and you should! Feel free to tell others about your work wherever you want to post about it. :)

Robinhoo said...

I'd like to vote for #35 and #16, please.

Robinhoo said...

I'd like to vote for #35 and #16, please.

Abilene Lilac said...

I vote for #35 and #16. Great job to all the entrants!

Anonymous said...

i vote for #30

Callie R. said...

I vote for #1. Love the striped fabric!

Adri B. said...

I vote for #1!

Bella said...

I vote for #1

Christin said...

I vote for #1

Elly and Joy :-) said...

I vote for 16!
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I vote #8 & #30

Maxine said...

Entrant #20

Anonymous said...

i vote fur 33 and 8!

Anonymous said...

8 & 35

Anonymous said...

33 + 3 (I think 3 was the one with the earrings and peacock colors???)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to vote for E 23 and #3.

The "work in Progress" pictures are wonderful on these posts. I'm learning a lot!

Aladdin said...

I vote for #8

Anonymous said...

#23 and #31

Rita said...

I want to vote for more than two i hope its ok
#8, #17 & #19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...