Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Marie-Grace Part Five: Straight, Smooth Hair

Hola, here is Part Five of our Marie-Grace series.
And this is the last part for today, haha.

We straightened her hair, as you can learn in Part Four.

And then we put her in the MyAG Purple Party Dress (Holiday 2012). And we did her hair in a couple of simple ways.

(For some reason Blogger doesn't want to center our text....buggers.)

TIP: If you want to see any of our pics larger, just click on a photo and you will be brought to a Blogger slideshow of all the pics in a post.














Voila!

Thus ends of whirlwind of M-G posts for today.

Thanks for visiting us and checking out our new Liv Brooks. :-D

Follow Me on Pinterest
Our Facebook Page

Check out our Facebook page for updates, previews of DW photos, and lots of exciting info about our sites as well as Etsy items and patterns for your dolls.


9 comments:

AGTriviaMaster said...

Wow she is gorgeous! I'm seriously considering getting one a doing that to her! But that probably won't be until I'm older and an adult collector. Thanks for all the pictures!

Jessie said...

I was convinced that Marie-Grace was my least favorite AG doll ever made, and that nothing would ever induce me to want one. BUT! This post. I had no idea she could look so good! It really is those stupid curls that ruin her... I think they look like tentacled mutton-chop whiskers. And the Pepto-Bismol cupcake dress does her no favors either. She DOES look much better in darker, cool colors and modern cuts. I am now strongly considering the possibility of a Marie-Grace in my future!

Nora and Maple said...

Our exact thoughts Jessie. We thought she looked too horrid to purchase. Even in the store she looked horrid to us. But for $40.69 we said: "why not?"

We are so glad we bought her and that the "make-over" worked so well.

AG should have just sent us a doll from the get-go to "make-over" and then I could help them sell some of these girls, haha.

Also, they should make a MyAG M-G mold doll without pincurls and with a modern hairdo, with a side part. I think it would sell well.

Overall, AG really needs to learn how to show off their dolls better....

1Dcat (agcat) said...

I want to do this on my M-g so bad! No offense but I am not a fan of her current state...

Nora and Maple said...

We understand agcat.

We weren't a fan of her look either until we did this make-over.

Unknown said...

She looks like McKenna!

Kiki's Korner said...

This is a lovely look for her. I love Marie-Grace in purple as well.

Anonymous said...

This makes me want MG!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! I am considering putting Marie-Grace right up on my wishlist, but my mom probably won't let me straighten her hair! Never mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...