Friday, January 4, 2013

New Girl of the Year Poll in Sidebar!

Sorry we haven't been on here talking ceaselessly about Saige, 
the new American Girl of the Year!

We have wanted to -- But we haven't had the time yet!

*Weeps*

Anyways, for now -- until we get more time for thought-filled posting -- we added a new poll on the sidebar where you can vote for your favorite GOTY 2013 item.

Look over there ---------->

And vote today!
You can choose multiple answers. :-)


So far we ordered the Painting Set, the Sparkle Dress, and the PJs.
Those reviews will appear here after they get shipped to us.
(So far that shipment is pretty darn slow.)

To pick out the doll in person, we plan on going to the AGP DC soon.
Hopefully on the weekend of the 12th/13th.

We went to Chicago in 2012 to pick out McKenna, so now we are spoiled and want to go to an AGP for every GOTY. Haha. ;-)

3 comments:

All AG said...

I'm reading stories right now, and I love her personality, and now I want the doll. ;P And my brother loves geography, so now he wants her hot air balloon. Lol

Kiki's Korner said...

I read the first book and fell in love with Saige's character. The trouble is I have so many AGs now - 25! I'm not sure if she will come here, but I'm going to the store on Sunday.

All AG said...

Same story here, she's so tempting but they raised her price! >:( If they raise it any higher, I won't buy any dolls, and Saige would be the last one. );

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...