Friday, November 1, 2013

Fashion Design Challenge 2013 Winners!!!

Sorry for the lack of postie-goodness. 
We went away for awhiles and then we gots a cold. 
Boogers. Boogers everywhere!
(You guys needed to know that....)

Today we announce the two winners of the 
2013 Fashion Design Challenge!
Woot!

Our two winners are...

"Newbie"

Chobits Chi-Addy (Entry #6) and Addy in Wonderland (Entry #42)





"Pro"

Nautical Jocelyn (Entry #21) and Posh Marie-Grace (Entry #55)






There were so many great entries!
Thank you so much everyone!

Don't be discouraged if you aren't one of the winners--
We'll be running at least two of these contests next year -- 
So you can continue to show off your skilz and have many more chances to win.

Everyone did such fabulous jobs!
Give yourself a round of applause!

Thank you all for entering and please enter in 
the next Fashion Design Challenge,
which will start in January 2014.

Woot!

We'll be emailing the two winners now -- 
So keep your eyes peeled to your inboxes winners!

p.s. We'll be announcing the Reader Submission Contest winner later today. 

We haven't posted all of the submissions yet, but we will. 

Everyone who submitted a post is in the running -- 
Even if your post hasn't appeared yet. :-)

14 comments:

Lynne Thompson ( Forever Friends Doll CLothes) said...

Congratulations to the winners! Your outfits were fantastic.

And a big thank you to Doll Wardrobe for putting on this contest!!

Nora and Maple said...

You're welcome -- thank you for entering!!!

Jennifer said...

Well, I'm totally bummed that I didn't win...but these are great entries! Congrats to the winners!

Sophie said...

Those are wonderful outfits! Lots of very talented ladies of all ages in this contest! Congratulations to the winners and to all those who entered!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Everyone did an AMAZING Job!! I didn't win but I had fun:)
Kate

Anonymous said...

Wait, your posting the doll giveaway winner tonight? Yay!! Can't wait!

Christina L said...

Congratulations!! Those were wonderful entries! I didn't win, but maybe some other time!
Christina

Deb Denair said...

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved, and thank you for a wonderful contest, so many talented and creative outfits, I was honored to be a part of ~ Deb

N said...

Congratulations to the winners and kudos to all the entrants! Thanks again to Nora and Maple for running this contest.

Ann Van Doren said...

Congratulations to the winners. I agree that Penny made excellent choices. Thank you to The Doll Wardrobe for the opportunity to show off what we love to do. I'll just have to try harder next time! :)

Alisha said...

A huge thank you to The Doll Wardrobe for having this contest! I'm still in shock that I won. I had so much fun designing and creating my outfits. Congratulations to the other winner! Your outfits are wonderful! And congratulations to all the other entrants for entering! There are so many wonderfully made and creative outfits. Great job, everyone! I can't wait to see all the entries next year!

~Alisha L. :)

Alisha said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I hope you feel better soon!

~Alisha L.

Anonymous said...

My grandma's teaching me to sew, so I might enter next year.
- Anonymous A.

rebeccadzierzon said...

Congratulations! A well deserved win for the both of you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...