Friday, June 26, 2009

AGPNY Photographs Part One

After we loaded all of the pictures from the camera to the computer we discovered we have A LOT of interesting images of AGPNY, more than we could really put in one post without going overboard. Well, they are interesting images to us. And I hope of interest to all of you readers, especially the ones who might not live close to an AGP.

Since this is Part One, I will just post an introduction to these images and then next week I will double up on my posts to show you the other AGPNY photos, as well as some new handmade outfits. That way no one will get too bored with what I am talking about!

First we have a photo of the fancy doll clogs Penny purchased after her sister exclaimed that they were the cutest shoes ever. They are pretty darn cute! I will have to scheme a way for them to become my clogs and maybe even get a coordinating outfit... Who says I have to share?

Then we have two overview images of the Rebecca cases on the historical floor at AGPNY. Look closely at the second image below. Notice the man at the far right, behind the glass case, in the red and white striped shirt who is holding onto a doll box for dear life? He is my favorite part of all of these photos. Though I'm not sure if I would describe his body language as tired, traumatized, or just tranquil...

The last two photos in this post show you the little glass-enclosed diorama for Rebecca. Each of the historical dolls has something like this, but we just have photos of Rebecca's case. Notice our close-up shot of the nesting dolls on the windowsill. Which reminds me I still have to show you our new set of nesting dolls....so much to write about...so little time!

On Monday I will post about a new handmade outfit from Ebay seller keepersdollyduds, and also show you some images of Rebecca's Sideboard, Sabbath Set, and School Supplies.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...