Monday, June 29, 2009

AGPNY Photographs Part Two

Here we are again showing you AGPNY and specifically Rebecca's Sideboard, Sabbath Set, and School Supplies. Huzzah! First we start off with the illustrated image of Rebecca hanging above her cases on the historical floor, accented by the very large chandelier hanging above it. Very fancy.

Then we have the sideboard, and the very very shiny samovar. It is made of shiny awesomeness. After two more photos of the fantastic samovar (can you tell I like the samovar?) and the rest of the Sabbath Set, we show you a photo of the School Supplies sitting on top of the sideboard. In this last photo luckily the pickles look like pickles, and not like goose poop. :)

You may notice the back of Rebecca's movie hat in the third image below. At first glance I thought it was a floating cake and I was pretty excited by this. Nope, not a magical levitating baked good but instead a poofy white and pink hat just trying to distract me from the shiny-samovar-goodness. Hmmm, now I have a craving for cake....

Next I will show you Rebecca's Bed, Kittens, Pajamas, and Robe Set in "AGPNY Photographs Part Three" which will appear here in The Doll Wardrobe on Wednesday July 1st. JULY FIRST! My goodness, where oh where did June go?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...