Thursday, October 15, 2009

Delayed Posts- Must Pack and Clean Before Vacation

So it's pretty obvious I have been slacking on the posts this week. :P But I have been trying to do my homework before I go on vacation and that has been interfering with my fun time on the computer. And then today Penny says "Don't forget to pack and clean your room before Friday night." Oops. Forgot to do that!

So I will spend tonight and tomorrow night after school cleaning and packing. Greeeaaaattttt.

Needless to say, my Wednesday post on Heritage4 didn't happen and I won't be able to take the pictures for the Friday costume post either. Soooooo..... I will move the posts. Wednesday October 28th will be a post on more of Heritage4's fantastic dolly clothing and Friday October 30th will be the last post of my Oktoberfest Costume Extravaganza.

Hope nobody is too disappointed with me. :(

But I will try to share my Disney pics with you when I return in an awesome slideshow, and as I said previously the next Doll Giveaway will begin when I come back as well. So you have a lot to look forward to!

See you soon everybody!

3 comments:

sophia said...

I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND TOO!!!!!

Claire said...

Omg i wish i was too! i am going may 22 the day after my b-day but it is my band going

sophia said...

I just came back from disney!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...