Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Revisiting Heritage4
AGFMB Special Feature


Here we are again, returning to Heritage4's
special dolly clothing creations!
Please enjoy this week's American Girl Fans
Message Board Member Special Feature!

Last time we looked at Heritage4 we posted about some of her historical creations. So for today we are posting about modern clothing. All photos in this post are the property of Heritage4. We begin with her highly sought-after waffle weave doll hoodies which you see in the top photo in this post and in the first four pictures below.

Heritage4 explains: "For this hoodie,
I wanted to use a print that had a younger look to it.
The fabric I found worked out
perfectly and feels so soft. "
I am digging these elephants!

Heritage4 says: "I spotted this fun fabric and knew it
would be perfect for hoodies.
A Steve Erwin inspiration no doubt."
Ooooo, alligators!!!

What does Heritage4 say about this hoodie?
"Goth is hugely popular for dolls and
I created this hoodie to capture some of that."
Yay for Goth doll clothing, yippee!

What's the scoop from Heritage4?
"This fabric is very interesting.
It has a smorgasbord of color and design.
It is just too much fun!"
So bright and cheerful!

Next we have a complete outfit being modeled by Jess.
Heritage4 tells us: "I wanted to capture some of today's trends
in this outfit. I combined a fun tunic top with
a black tee shirt and denim gauchos."



And finally we add on this lovely green dress which was
inspired by a dress Heritage4 saw in a women's clothing catalog.
"I drew up the pattern, selected the fabric, and this is the result."
Definitely the perfect dress for warm weather!
And aren't those flowers beautiful?!?


So many fantastic photos! Thanks again for sharing them with us Heritage4- I hope our readers enjoyed looking at them as much I as do. For our next AGFMB Special Feature we will return to the handcrafted dolly creations of LinneaAnne next week.

Wondering where you can find Heritage4 creations for yourself? She just opened an Etsy store! Click here to investigate it further. So far she has only listed one item (which we totally purchased right away), and she hasn't listed anything new yet. But keep checking back, she might list more things soon. :)

Later today, once I get myself a bit more organized, I will finally announce the 2009 Holidays Doll Giveaway. Is everyone excited???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO excited! Can't wait! Those jackets are so cute. I'm digging them :)
I also love the dress Ruthie's modeling.
Mia
Ps. We love your blog!

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

Thank you so much for doing another post about me! You are too kind.

Anonymous said...

My daughter has one of the skull hoodies from Heritage Clothesline and she LOVES it. She was thrilled to be able to get something trendy for her doll at a price she could afford. (She was 12 so it's not like she had much money of her own!) Her purchase was not only a great item but a big deal because it made her feel grown up and special.

MrsMac

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am constantly reading you blog, and I just have one question: what do you do with all the clothes you buy, and shouldn't you be really rich to afford this stuff (not to be pushy, or nosy or anything, it's just a thought, and I really AM curious!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...