Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're Baaaaack!
And With Some Random Disney Photos!

Phew! We're finally back from our vacation! But I am still trying to screw my head back in place after all of the excitement. So I'll start slow today with 10 teaser pictures of our trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I was manning the camera, so you won't see my little dolly face in any of these shots.

I actually had several AG sightings on our trip- two girls in the airport had two dolls (both JLYs- a #23 and something else but I couldn't tell which one) and they were dressing them for the Florida weather. Two AG dolls were being pushed around in a stroller by a little girl at our hotel- a Mia doll (the best LE doll available, heehee) and an unidentifiable JLY. And last there was a little girl on our Magical Express bus back to the airport that had a JLY #25. AG is taking over the world! Okay, not really. But it was cute to see us AGs out and about in the real world. ;)

So for the rest of today's posts you will get another look at the doll clothing creations of Heritage4, and later I will announce the next Doll Giveaway. So hold on to your hats everyone, there will be more posts today!

Please enjoy the 10 teaser photos below in our slideshow. We will be posting more of these slideshows as we upload the vacation pics. :)



Stay tuned for more posts today......

2 comments:

kizzie said...

Yah!! You're back! Sounds like you had an awesome time!! :)

Unknown said...

Mighty fine photos, Nora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...