Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Liberty Jane Picture Day!

Liberty Jane Tuesday?!? What happened to Liberty Jane Mondays? Okay, so I'm late again posting this... blehck. But I spent too much time taking the photos for this post yesterday and ran out of time to actually post it before bedtime. I promised myself I'd actually stick to my posting schedule when I returned from vacation, but I'm not doing very well so far..... ugh.

But I still have fun handmade dolly clothing to share with you, as usual! For this week's Liberty Jane feature we have our Rebecca modeling the Fall Line 2009 Picture Day outfit. Then we combined the tank top from the Liberty Jane Classic Rock Star outfit with the skirt from Picture Day for a new look.

Don't these pictures make you want to enter our Rebecca Doll Giveaway Contest??? (Click here to read the contest post and investigate it further.)

The Picture Day outfit actually has two tops and the see-through one has stars and moon shapes on it. But you can't really see that in the pictures. Included in the Picture Day package was the skirt, two tops, and the long necklace with a heart amulet. A very snazzy ensemble! And as you can sort of tell in our photos below, we added in one of our Lavenderlore eared knit hats to make it all look a little different.






Want some Liberty Jane for yourself?
Click here to visit the online store.
Interested in their Ebay auctions?
Click here!
Interested in Etsy seller Lavenderlore's knit items?
Click here!

Next week's Liberty Jane Monday special feature will include a mash-up of Picture Day and something else...... uh, yeah. I haven't figured that one out yet.... Any ideas? What do you guys want to see Picture Day mashed up with? Code Red? Austin Blues? Green Peace Outfit? Some of the many random pieces of clothing I have laying around from LJ like tank tops, jackets and skirts? Thoughts?

Coming up next in The Doll Wardrobe is the AGFMB Special Feature with another look at LinneaAnne's creations. See you soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my...now I REALLY hope I win Rebecca! She's so beautiful BD I especially like the first outfit, gorgeous!
As usual.
Mia

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

I love the outfits! Very snazzy!

Avery Voisin said...

What a cute outfit! I love the skirt! :) Great mix and match too.

♥Rose♥ said...

Love it! The hat is my favorite part...Maybe I'll have to get one of them. :) It looks great with the outfit--adorable!

~Starr~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...