Thursday, November 19, 2009

So apparently there is this
epic saga thing called "Twilight"...

... And the buzz here in the Eastern United States is that the midnight showing of the new movie will start in about 30 minutes. "THIRTY MINUTES!" (That was Stella screaming about 30 minutes ago when she left with her friends for the midnight showing of New Moon. It would take them 30 minutes to get to the theater, and 30 minutes more to wait in line. Where she will probably start screaming more once the theater doors open.)

Stella has been talking so much about New Moon in fact that it feels like the movie release is a bigger "holiday" for her than the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities. And that is probably true...

... And yeah, we kinda own the books and I haven't read them yet. (Sorry Twihards!) And that first movie they made... totally meant to watch that... (Sorry again Twihards!) I have to admit that I'm a bit slow when it comes to keeping up with popular culture. Stella is much better at that than I.

But I just wanted to post these Twilight pics below and say "Happy Twilighting" to everyone! I hope those that go to see the movie will enjoy it! :)

First we have the Spanish version of the New Moon movie poster... which is kinda funny to me. "La Saga Crepuscolo!" sounds even cooler than "The Twilight Saga!," right?


Second we have this cropped shot of Edward Cullen from the above poster. We emphasize him in this post because he is really cute and because he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. ;)


Can anyone tell that, despite having not read the books nor seeing the last movie, I'm all for Team Edward??? Heehee.

Happy Twilighting Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Muzzy said...

I'm not a twihard (yet)
But I'm SOOOOO team Jacob!
can't wait for the results of your contest!
<3 Jenna
Http://akadarly.blogspot.com

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Although I have not read the books, I was asked to make a t-shirt for the dolls with some Twilight pics. So I did. If you would like to see them, you may email me.

♥Rose♥ said...

I have a very complicated relationship with the Twilight series; I like the books, I don't like the movie, I'm not a Twihard.
I prefer Harry Potter...he was so much awesomer as Cedric Diggory, lol.

~Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...