Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toy Stories!

Ok, I can't really call it "Toy Story" because that would be copyright infringement, heehee, and we didn't really get any "Toy Story" toys.... But here are some stories about the toys we got in Disney World at the end of October- hence, Toy Stories!

I got a tee shirt that works well as a night shirt, so I paired it with some leggings. If you are wondering, it is actually a doggie-shirt... and to continue the pet-accessory theme, I also got a pair of Mickey ears. They are a bit too large for AGs, but they give me a humorous aura of hilariousness, so I thought I'd show them to you. ;P



What else do you see in the slideshows below?
1. A book! Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: The Thirteen Days of Christmas! Bought this puppy in Downtown Disney. No it's not AG-sized, but it is still awesome. And truthfully, it is Stella's book, but I get to pose with it in the photos. :)



2. A Pokemon plushie from Japan in Epcot! Yes, this is Jolteon, for those of you up on your Pokemon lore. ;) It's a bit big for me to hold easily under one arm, but he is still really cute and I think it works well for the AG scale as an over-sized plushie. I guess I should probably admit that this toy really belongs to my twin sister Ellie. :P



3. Two blank mice! No, I didn't say "Two Blind Mice"... but instead two blank mice. Heehee. Yes indeedy you can buy blank Vinylmation Mickey Mouse figures and paint them yourself! Penny got me two blank ones (at Downtown Disney) which she is going to ask her sister to paint for me in Halloweenie themes. We'll see what she comes up with!



4. Pins, pins and more pins! Penny grabs a few of the Disney Collectible Pins every time she goes to Walt Disney World and this time was no exception to that rule, particularly because 2009 is the tenth anniversary of Disney Pins, which were initially created to mark the millennium!

In our little tabletop display you will see the Halloween Party 2009 pin, a couple of pins for the Haunted Mansion (which is also celebrating an anniversary this year), and some Nightmare Before Christmas pins. Mixed in are pins for Pirates of the Caribbean, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, Mickey Mouse and the Pin Trading 10th anniversary.

So what do you do with these pins after you spend way too much money on them? Good question... but Penny has been devising a plan for displaying them. So we'll see what she comes up with. ;)



5. And last but not least, the final slideshow below exhibits some truly awesome toys that my sister Maggie and I are going to share. Penny bought us some cool string toys of a Pirate and Mickey Mouse like the famous Kamibashi String Doll Gang. And she also got us the Pirates of the Caribbean Disney Heroes toy collection.

Here be Pirates! Arrrggghhhh!.... We now have a Skeleton Pirate, Will Turner, Davy Jones, Captain Barbossa, Captain Jack Sparrow, and the Doggie from the Jail Scene. Now all we need is the Black Pearl pirate ship......hmmmm (*starts her Christmas wish list*)



I hope you liked this (rather long) post!

Stay tuned for more posts coming soon on our Disney pics, Liberty Jane clothing, Melody Valerie Couture and much more! What will be coming up next??? You'll just have to come on back to find out!

1 comment:

Linnea said...

What a fun haul! I remember seeing those little blank mice when we were last at Disneyland. I can't wait to see what cute ways yours get painted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...