Thursday, March 4, 2010

KMKDollshop Special Feature

We have decided to try an experiment with a new type of special feature, but it is really just an adaptation of something we have done before.... "The Outfit of the Week." So we are trying a "Seller of the Day." Heehee.

Today we are going to show you four Ebay auctions items currently for sale (as of the writing of this post), and in addition we are going to show some of their older auctioned items which have already been sold. This way you can see all sorts of handmade clothing from one seller. Today's featured seller is Ebayer kmkdollshop. All pictures below were created by kmkdollshop and belong to that seller.

So here are the currently available items (as of 3/4/10)....
Auctions end March 7th, 2010.


And here are some previously sold items....


We think this is a nice way to show off people's dolly clothing creativity.
Hope you enjoyed the pics!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

These are just adorable! I love seeing how creative some people are. Actually, this reminded me of an ebay shop I found a couple years ago that I just love.

http://stores.ebay.com/wulang55-Doll-Clothes-Store?_rdc=1

There are a few others that I watch, but I thought this one was worth mentioning.


Keep up the good work! I love reading your blogs and looking at the pictures. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...