Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty Jane Black Denim Duds

We are going to call today's little creation "Black Cat" as a tribute to Liberty Jane's "Copy Cat." The tank top I am wearing today comes from "Copy Cat," but you can buy it separately in the Liberty Jane online store for $10.00, which is what we did! The rest of my outfit consists of the black cropped denim jacket and black denim skirt custom-ordered from LJ, and the leather boots and necklace from the Summer Camp outfit. Because the "Copy Cat" tank is see-through in parts of the pattern, I am wearing a white tank top underneath it.

As you can see, I am posing by a print we have here in Badger's Wood of a black cat, as a tie-in to our "Black Cat" outfit. Aren't we clever??? The print comes from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amberalexander. Some of our favorite prints are from this shop!

Enjoy the pics of me!
I mean... me modeling "Black Cat"!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...