Monday, March 22, 2010

Second Outfit of the LJC Spring Line!

It's called "Getty Villa Stroll" and it represents the first "Malibu Libby" Southern Californian style duds from the new International Collection of the Liberty Jane Clothing Spring Line 2010!


The Getty Villa is this thingy here... if you are wondering...


It is part of the J. Paul Getty Museum in California,
modeled after the Villa of Papyri in Herculaneum, Greece---
and it is a very popular destination for both tourists and locals!
Read more about it here.

Want to bid on "Getty Villa Stroll"?
Click here to see the current Ebay auction for this outfit.
Auction ends March 28th, 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is where I get to say...hey! I've been there (getty villa)! Haha, I wish I could afford liberty jane. Though I will confirm that the outfit is totally a (in-style) CA summer sort of thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...