Friday, December 10, 2010

Classes Are Finally Over!

Finally! No more classes this year! No more tests! Hoorah! Thus begins my winter vacation... *sigh of relief. Mother of pearl its been a long term......

So that means I can finally post something real hopefully... and pack up the prize... and go to UPS... and and and.... do all the stuff I haven't had time to do because of stinky school.

Just thought I'd do a celebratory exclamatory post.... is anyone else almost done for this term?!?!?


(psst.....stay tuned for a surprise.....)

4 comments:

. said...

ALOMST! Rachel Noel of Emmie's Edition is ALMOST done! Today's her last day! But she has like 3 tests, which stink! But hey! She's ALMOST done! Looking forward to lots of posts from you guys!
Sincerely,
Emmie's Edition

Heritage Doll Fashions said...

This is my last day! I too can hardly wait for it to be over. College is so time consuming!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

No more school for me...of course, I've been done with college for (ahem) years! :) My oldest daughter is in first grade, and she still has 1 more week left. I'll be glad when she's finished and I'm done carting 3 sleepy girls around every morning! :} My daughter's Christmas program is next Thursday, and then we'll be DONE with school for 2 weeks! Yay! She's going to be a calf in the stable in Bethlehem. I can't wait to see her perform...she'll be so cute! :)

Nora and Maple said...

Calf in the stable! - Sounds adorable Belle!

We sure are glad it is winter vacation... wish it had started last week.... or like, before Thanksgiving.... that would have been nice...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...