Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nichelle Starts "Packing"

Back on Friday the 13th of April we introduced Nichelle and Needa:  


And now it's already April 25th! Where does the time go?

Now we return to their story...

Needa is wearing a top set from Royal Doll Boutique and a skirt from Liberty Jane. Nichelle is wearing a ballet outfit from Doll Tag Clothing. ;-)


Needa and Nichelle are going on a trip soon.

"Have you finished packing yet?" Needa said to Nichelle.


"No, I'm not done yet. I haven't even started. I am trying to decide what to bring," Nichelle replied.

 
"What are you wearing?" Needa asked.

 "My ballet outfit. I think I should bring it on the trip."


"You don't even do ballet," Needa said.


"I know, but Penny bought it for me because I said I wanted to take up ballet," Nichelle explained.


"Well, why do you need it on the trip?" Needa asked.

"Maybe I'll have time to start learning?"


"While we're on vacation?! You are nutty. Pack only the essentials," Needa said.


"Essentials?"


"Yeah, like underwear, shorts, shirts, shoes. Not ballet outfits..." Needa said.

"Well this has shoes, a skirt, and a shirt," Nichelle pointed out.



"Those are slippers. And that isn't a skirt and shirt you can wear in public," Needa countered.

"Oh," Nichelle sighed.


"Go back into your room and find REAL stuff to bring," Needa said.




What will Nichelle pick out next to bring on the trip???

Stay tuned for Part 3 to find out!


2 comments:

Sophie Amélie Moreau said...

Hehe! Nichelle, you are in good company! My sister, Juliette, does not go anywhere without her ballet leotard and slippers. ;)

That is a really cute ballet outfit, by the way. Juliette and I both love the black leotard.

~Sophie

PinkyPris said...

I love this pair and their fun dialogues!!! The outfits, as usual, are gorgeous!! :)

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...