How are you guys?
We did a Fashion Design Challenge in 2012 and 2013.
For 2014 we are thinking of doing something a little different. :-)
So let us know your thoughts on the following ideas:
1) We run 3 challenges this year.
2) Each challenge is for one outfit.
It can be modern, historical,
based on a movie, a TV show, whatevs.
3) Each Challenge will have a theme:
Winter FDC = Meet Outfit
Spring/Summer FDC = Summer Outfit
Fall FDC = Holiday Outfit
4) There will still be two categories, Newbie and Pro.
5) Participants will declare which category they are in.
(Anyone can participate - adults, kids, elves, etc.)
6) Entry listings will clearly state which category
the entrant has chosen to be in.
7) There will be two winners for each FDC in 2014:
one Newbie and one Pro.
8) Prizes will be $60 AG Gift Cards --
2 for each Challenge, so 6 in total will be given away in 2014.
Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Questions?
Please let us know about all of
your thoughts in the comments below!