Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rebecca Items up on Barnes and Noble website

Here is an extra post I am just sneaking in to keep y'all updated.

Weirdly, if you follow this link you will see a real Rebecca Rubin 18" doll pretending to be the mini doll. Bizarre! Also all of her 6 book covers can be seen on the Barnes and Noble website as well. Search for "American Girl Rebecca" All Items and enjoy the investigating! You can even pre-order the mini doll and the books.

From what I can see on the book covers I think her hair is actually a darker brown and not so "spent the summer on the beach and my hair is highlighted now and looks blondish-brown." So this image may not be 100% accurate to her real hair color. I guess we shall find out so enough! Is it May 31st yet?

But still, you can see the doll, her Meet outfit, and her book covers! Yippee!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...