Friday, May 22, 2009

A Variety of Chucks! Courtesy of The Crazy Doll Ladies Designs!

Hello again and thank you for reading our blog! Just thought I'd throw in a thank you, since I don't really thank you enough for reading the blog. I sure hope it's useful!

Well let's see- it's May 22, 2009- which means there are about nine days left until Rebecca Rubin is released into the consumer's universe. NINE DAYS! Oh my goodness!

Penny has yet to decide whether or not she wants to get the doll and keep her in the 1910s in New York with the name Rebecca Rubin. She says it is a difficult decision to make without seeing the doll in person. One idea she has been tossing around is to keep her as Rebecca Rubin but place her in a different time period. But then again, what if Rebecca has a really cool collection for the 1910s? Oh so many decisions to make! Guess we'll just have to keep waiting to see her and her collection. Le sigh.

This post is titled "A Variety of Chucks! Courtesy of The Crazy Doll Ladies Designs!" so let's get that ball rolling. Here is their blog again, showcasing both manufactured and handmade goods. Their shipping is inexpensive but we couldn't just buy one pair of their awesome Chucks when they have so many styles to choose from!

In the photos below you will see the Happy Stripes, Monkeys, Cherries on Black, and Blue Tartan styles which Penny bought for us modern girls in Badger's Wood. Penny also got a pair with skulls and crossed bones, like you saw in Jess's previous guest review. Such a coincidence!

The Chucks are great quality and fit very well. I highly recommend them and I actually squirreled them all away in my own shoe closet for myself. Is that greedy? Nah. I hope my sisters and Sundari don't come looking for them though...

Next time my post will take a look at another new Terristouch 1930s summery dress for our friend Ruthie purchased from Etsy. That girl is finally getting enough clothes; a couple more items and she'll be set for all the different seasons. And then Penny can start buying me more clothing. Right? I mean I'm gonna need some more fly duds to go with all these cool Chucks...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...