Friday, May 22, 2009

Today's Extra Post of My Ramblings

For some reason I really don't want to be doing my homework right now, so I'll post on the blog instead! The last day of school for me is June 26th. JUNE 26TH! That's like a whole month away! Ridiculous. Especially since it is already in the 70s here and I want to go to the beach!

Ugh. I will just have to keep waiting. So in order to entertain myself in the meantime I thought I would create a "My Favorite Random Things from This Week List." Here it goes:

My Favorite Random Things from This Week!
(2 AG-related, 2 not AG-related, for balance)

1) Keepers Dolly Duds!

Eve Coleman, of keepersdollyduds at Ebay is still making new Rebecca Rubin clothing! Yippee! There is a new pale lavender coat and hat set, as well as a pleated dress up for auction right now. They end on Monday. Look here.

2) Kit's AG coat!

It finally arrived today! We ordered it back in mid-February and it showed up out of the blue today! We didn't even get an "Item Shipped" notice! It is quite nice. Real functioning buttons, no velcro. Real wool with a woolly smell! Kit is so happy to finally have it! Molly's Muff and Skates? Still MIA, as well as Kit's school desk and chair, Josefina's Fiesta Dress and Kaya's foal Sparks Flying. Backorder. Backorder. Backorder. Oh well, yay for the received coat!

3) Superpoke Pets!

For those of you who already play this online virtual pet game, I really don't have to explain how fun and addicting it can be. For those of you who have no idea what it is, you can go here to adopt a pet today!

You can choose from a variety of animals, and by gooseberries they are CUTE. The point is to feed, tickle, shower, and play with your pet to earn points and keep it happy. You can have friends for your pet and they can help you earn coins and you can exchange gifts with them. The pets don't die or get sick if you ignore them. They just get dirty and lonely. The best part is your pet has a habitat, which you can change and decorate by buying things with the fake virtual coins in the "pet shop." It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is. If you want one of your own Superpoke Pets, click that big golden "Adopt One Today" button on that homepage link!

4) Little's Creatures!

While browsing Etsy for stuff we don't really need but would love to own....Penny found a fantastically awesome orange furry puppet! Look here for the Etsy listing. Yes it is sold- because we bought it!

Are we puppeteers? Nope. Do we even know how to use puppets? Not really... but it looked so darn awesome we had to have it! Once we finished checking out the Little's Creatures website, blog, and Youtube Channel we felt like we really should support these awesome puppeteers. Maybe since we bought this little fella they will see a demand and make more to sell them on Etsy. Then everyone in the world can have totally cool puppets! Ok, maybe just the people who want them. But c'mon, I know there are at least 10 million Muppet fans out there who always wanted one of their own!

Click here and you will see a video of the orange furry puppet!, which was created by Little's Creatures to advertise it. We'll let you know when we receive him. So far we haven't heard anything from the seller. They are probably just sitting in front of their computer, mouth open and scratching their heads.....wondering why a buyer with this doll blog and a doll avatar is buying a puppet..... well, stranger things have happened...

Here ends the list. I sure hope you enjoyed my blathering! I think I should go back to my history homework now and stop procrastinating....ugh...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...